QA Engineer, game tester
The company is developing mobile games on Unity 3d.
Requires a mobile game tester with experience
- Basic knowledge of C #;
- Basic knowledge of Java;
- Basic knowledge of Android Studio;
- Knowledge of the life cycle of games;
- Understanding the principles of software development on Unity 3d;
- Experience in writing test documentation
- Experience in testing mobile games, principles of robots;
- The level of knowledge of English is not lower than Pre-Intermediate;
- Cozy and spacious office;
- 8 hour working day;
- Paid leave and sick leave;
- Corporate holidays;
- Test planning and preparation of test documentation;
- Participation in the testing process at all stages of development;
- Making mistakes;
- Checking for fixed defects;
- Communication with persons involved in the development process.
A big request! The presence in the resume of a photo, as well as a description of knowledge / skills / competencies that are directly related to testing software created on Unity 3d, will significantly increase the chances of receiving a test assignment and an invitation to an interview later!